<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d14085554\x26blogName\x3dAP+Calculus+AB\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://apcalc.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://apcalc.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7891817501038621673', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

AP Calculus AB

An interactive log for students and parents in my AP Calculus class. This ongoing dialogue is as rich as YOU make it. Visit often and post your comments freely.

Monday, February 27, 2006

What should I do?

Mr. K you'll probably wondering where am I and howcome I'm not in your class for couple of days now. Well this is what happen last friday February 17, when I was in my gym class an unexpected incident happened. I didn't exactly remember what happened because all I heard after I jumped was a crack and at that moment I know I broke my leg. Mr. K I need help I don't know what to do? and I really don't want to drop this class because eventhough I don't have a good grade in this extremely hard class I learned a lot of neat things and I really enjoy being in your class. Well the problem is that I just got surgery on my leg and it will take 3 to 4 months to recover. Now, I'm sitting here with pain don't know what to do? and my hopes of graduating this year is minimal. Now I got 26 credits just need 2 more and I don't know how to get that. Mr. K I need some of your advise on what should I do in order to graduate. And the blog is the only way I can think of to communicate with you to tell you why I'm not in your class for this couple of days. Well thank you in advance Mr. K.....



Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

5 Comments:

  • At 8:41 PM CST, Blogger SarahS said…

    Prince we miss you!

    What are other subjects your taking?

    Then maybe we'll help think of something for you to get that last two crdits.

    It'll be great for you to graduate with us :D

    Hope you're doing not so bad in your condition. Hold on. You remember that song rights? Forgot how it goes but it was the song that the choir sang for our grade 9 'grad' ceremony.

     
  • At 9:39 PM CST, Blogger Mr. Kuropatwa said…

    Hi Prince,

    I hope you're healing well and feeling better every day. May you have a complete and speedy recovery!

    Don't worry about your math right now. If you want to keep up with it you can follow along in the textbook. We've completed up to chapter 8.3. Post any questions you have or troubles you're having with the material to the blog and we'll all help. ;-)

    If you can stay on top of your calculus that will count as one of the two credits you need. Also, let me know what other courses you're taking -- I've got an idea whereby you can do all your course work from home on the computer but it depends on which courses you're taking and who is teaching them. Email me or post it to the blog. Everyone in our class will help -- I think there's a way we can make this work. :-)

     
  • At 12:14 PM CST, Blogger P®iN©e said…

    Oh I'm just glad that there's still hope in my calculus class. I Uhm Mr. K I kinda forgot some of my calculus now because i got headaches from the medicine I took. However, I'm feeling a little bit better to start learning some calculus again. I'll try to self study at home using the textbook and if ever i got stuck or dont understand something I'm just gonna use the blog to ask about it.

    And yea my other class is Powermech grade 12. But probably I'm just going to take the special language exam and maybe earn some credits in there.

    Mr. K I really wanna take that difficult test. Is it possible that eventhough I miss a lot of classes I can still try doing that test?

    Thanks guys for helping me....

     
  • At 1:06 PM CST, Blogger Mr. Kuropatwa said…

    Of course you can take the test. ;-)

    I'll have a very BIG review package for you by next week. How can I get it to you?

     
  • At 9:11 PM CST, Blogger P®iN©e said…

    uhm I can let my brother go there and pick it up. Thank you very much Mr. K. Don't worry I'll try my best to learn by myself and hopefully pass that exam....Once again Thanks a lot... :D

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home