<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d14085554\x26blogName\x3dAP+Calculus+AB\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://apcalc.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://apcalc.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7891817501038621673', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

AP Calculus AB

An interactive log for students and parents in my AP Calculus class. This ongoing dialogue is as rich as YOU make it. Visit often and post your comments freely.

Monday, December 05, 2005

wild crazy stuff!

In this chapter I have experienced one of the easiest and one of the hardest topics ever that I have encountered in Calculus.

Getting the derivatives of polynomials are not much of a tedious task, although a lot of times, I miss seeing my mistakes so I hardly perfect them. :) Memorizing the derivatives of such trigonometric functions is quite tough but it does not really blow my mind. Chain rule? well... I still forget steps when doing it, but at least I know how to do it.

But if I see a number with a long paragraph beside it... my heart beats faster.. then I FREAK OUT! Yes Mr. K, YES! I am still lost when it comes to related rates. I tried answering 4.6 the best way that I can but I am definitely, positively and undoubtedly sure that only 1 out of 10 numbers will I get correctly. Not that I am being pessimistic, it's just that, for me, IT IS REALLY, REALLY HARD. But I'm still trying, even until now. I keep on reading and reading until the whole problem finally gets stuck in my head.

So, that's about it. I hope we all pass guys...

(...Lord please enlighten our wonderful teacher, that he may be easy on us tomorrow in our test...)

- just kiddin'! I know that the harder the problems we take, the better knowledge we gain. :D

GOODLUCK everyone! ;D



Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home