<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d14085554\x26blogName\x3dAP+Calculus+AB\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://apcalc.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://apcalc.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7891817501038621673', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

AP Calculus AB

An interactive log for students and parents in my AP Calculus class. This ongoing dialogue is as rich as YOU make it. Visit often and post your comments freely.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

THis is so DRAINING!

Chapter 3 really twisted my mind. I read the whole thing for more than a hundred times already and I still can't quite get them. I was quite lucky though because it only had 4 subchapters or subunits, but then...

all those four KNOCKED ME OUT! They were brain - DRAINING!

I don't know about the others but I'm having a SUPER hard time! Whenever I am in class, I seem to get it. But whenever I go home and try to answer the assignments, I seem NOT to get it! I know it's basically

DISTANCE = VELOCITY * TIME

but the whole concept is way complex. That is the FUNDAMENTAL THEOREM OF CALCULUS : PART II.

In learning this, I feel like I'm already in post secondary education, which is good, only, it is SO HARD. I'm trying. I'm really, really trying. But I seem not to get any closer. To be able to answer the problems tomorrow I think I might be needing a copy of all the lessons because I'm gonna be lost without them. I'm not sure about tomorrow's test but I'm still positive. I still have hopes. :)

I think now I need to look over my notes again for the test. :D

so GOODLUCK people. ;)




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home