<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d14085554\x26blogName\x3dAP+Calculus+AB\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://apcalc.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://apcalc.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7891817501038621673', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

AP Calculus AB

An interactive log for students and parents in my AP Calculus class. This ongoing dialogue is as rich as YOU make it. Visit often and post your comments freely.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Perseverance

"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination." At first, I thought its impossible for me to pass this AP Calculus course and understand all of the stuff about this subject. I thought everything in this course is hard to understand and confusing. I admit that I think I fail on those previous tests and I'm ready to give up. However, I told myself what would I get if I quit and not try to go to class. What I'm learning in this course is an opportunity that I need to take a risk. This might be the first class that I would fail into but it wont stop me to learn. It would just makes me persevere more and try my best as hard as I could in order to succeed in this course. I believe in my capabilities and if I put all my effort I would probably will pass this course. Like what Mr. K told us sometimes we found ourselves like Sisyphus struggling to achieve its goal but unlike Sisyphus we could succeed. Also, I want to point out doing our homework it really helps.
By the way, I need to remember this formula for tomorrow's test,
That's the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.



Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home