<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d14085554\x26blogName\x3dAP+Calculus+AB\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://apcalc.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://apcalc.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7891817501038621673', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

AP Calculus AB

An interactive log for students and parents in my AP Calculus class. This ongoing dialogue is as rich as YOU make it. Visit often and post your comments freely.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

"B" - "LOG"

"B" is not the period, "LOG" logarithm is an exponent. Here are the things that I should remember in tomorrow's test. B is not the period it helps us determine the period. Also, we should remember that a logarithm is an exponent. If ever we got stuck answering a logarithmic function maybe we juss forgot that it is an exponent.
When I was in Pre-cal 40s I dont really get logarithms. If I see a logarithmic function I freak out and tended not to answer it first, because I juss dont get it. But now its pretty clear, and logarithm is really an exponent. Also, when I was pre-cal 40s, I always taught that B is the period. Well now I know that B only helps us determined the period of a trigonometric function.
Well the title blog really fits into me because it helps me remember two things for tomorrow's test. Well I'm tired from work and I guess that's all for now, Cheers :) Btw: Mr. Tram your smart (I wish I'm as smart as you so that I can pass my test tomorrow j/k) and a good substitute teacher, thank you for helping us answer our work today.



Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home